Its been a long time since I posted... sorry! Been busy, our computer at home crashed, blah, blah, blah.
Ok- so where else have we been? For 4th of July- we went with Steven's parents to New Braunfels- our favorite place- the girls had a blast! Here is a pic I have of us being goofy as usual!
Lets see- I went to Dallas for Leslie's shower (as previously mentioned) and I got to see my dear friend Stephanie and her hubby Mark and their precious, smiley son Barrett. We had such a great time hanging out- I tried to take him with me but it just didn't work out. I was so excited to finally meet the little guy and spend time with them. I met Steph back in college- she was my saving grace my last year of school in the accounting program and we just had so much fun together! She married her high school sweetheart who an amazing man and an amazing dad (and cook I might add). Here are some pics of her family!!!
What a cute family... :)
He loved his JenJen!!! Look at that smile!!
I also got to see my friend Kandace, her adorable daughter Ashlyn and hubby Rob (I didn't have my camera out at this point so I don't have any pics.. :(:( ) But it was great to see her and play with the baby and catch up! Kandace and I met in college when we were Beta Little Sis's together and we hung out a ton from then on! She's been a great friend and its so nice to see that she married a wonderful guy and has a beautiful daughter now!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Long time coming...
Posted by Jennifer at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm so glad that we are back in touch with one another! AND I am soooo glad you have a blog!!! :)
We need to keep in touch!
:)
Post a Comment