




My friend Ashley Allen came to the hospital on the SHORTEST notice to take pictures of Travis when he was born... I started thinking about it 2 days before and thought, you know, I hated all of the pics from when Kaylie was born. I was disgusting, I wasn't in any of them and I had none that I just really LOVED. So AShley said she could come and she did NOT disappoint! She did a FANTASTIC job... when I opened the images and started looking, I cried my eyes out. She captured everything! From the waiting room, to Steven walking down the hall the say our precious baby was here to the girls seeing him for the first time, to the first time I really got to hold him. Absolutely priceless memories that we have captured now thanks to her. I HIGHLY recommend this idea to those of you that are about to have a baby- nevermind that it might not be your first. I just wish I would have thought of it when I had Kaylie. But here are some of her pictures she took.
Ashley- thank you, thank you, thank you. I am forever in love with all of these pictures. Thank you for hanging out at the hospital with my crazy family for so very long and for thinking of every little detail- I love you girl!
http://www.ashleyallenphoto.net/
Friday, December 18, 2009
ashley allen photography!
Posted by Jennifer at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment