CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Travis 4 Month Update...





Travis had his 4 month update this week- the big boy is huge!!!
He weighs 19 pounds, 3 ounces and 26 inches long. NO- thats not a typo. He is 95% in everything across the board! She said he looks great- very healthy and happy kiddo.
Here are some things he's doing:
* He says mama everytime he's crying- he must know that will work everytime I hear it!
* He now says dadadadadada... its so cute. He says it loud and proud too!
* He talks NON-STOP. He is just like Kaylie in that sense- always ohhhhh and awwing. He also says what sounds like "Gayyyyyyy" alot too. So funny.
* I've let him cry himself to sleep the last 2 nights- and its been tramatic for me. I can't stand to hear him cry but it takes 20-30 minutes and he's out. I know he's fine but it still gives me anxiety to hear him cry.
* He loves to stand up- if you give him your hands, he will pull himself up to stand.
* He loves it when you lean him back on your lap- after you pull him back up, he throws himself back for more.
* He's in a size 3 diaper and size 9 months-12months in clothes.
* He's a snuggle bug. He loves to be held, esp by me. He gets mad at Steven because I don't think Steven snuggles him the way that he likes so he will scope the room until he finds me and start yelling at me.

This child is such a blessing... I just look at him and can't believe he is my precious son that I prayed for for so long. Thank you God for blessing me with this unbelievable little miracle- I'm forever grateful.

0 comments: