CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Travis- 6 month Update

Well Mr. T is 6 months old today... and we went to the doctor for his check up. He looks great! The doctor said he's a big healthy cutie pie, which I agree of course.
Here are some new tidbits about TMan!
22 1/2 pounds (97th percentile)
27 1/2 inches long (88th percentile)
I don't remember his head measurement but he's in the 94th percentile!
All in all, he's a big boy!

His reflux is getting better- he's down to half a pill of prevacid every day.
He has 2 teeth that have come in on the bottom.
He sits up on his own and loves to reach for everything.
He will jump like crazy if you stand him up anywhere.
He is talking like crazy- and says DADADADADA non-stop. MAKES ME MAD!!! But thats ok... He has a good daddy so I'll accept it.
He has excema.
He loves to eat baby food- his favorites are bananas, apples mixed with blueberries, macaroni and cheese, chicken noodle and carrots.
He still wakes up during the night but the doctor informed me today that I need to let him cry through the night now. I can't handle it but I have to TRY... He does sleep with 2 "babies" every night. 2 of the pics is how he falls asleep every night snuggling with them- I love it.

We are just so happy and love spending time with him. His sisters love him so much and he lights up when they give him hugs or snuggle with him.
Happy 6 months Travis... We love you sweet boy.



1 comments:

Allie said...

He weighs more than Meagan!! hahaha!! He is such a cutie pie! I can't wait for our boys to one day play together. Fun!