CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Still Here!

I know, its been forever since I posted. I have been incredibly busy! We put the pool in and it was PARTY FREAKIN CENTRAL here. Seriously, since April 23, I think we have had some sort of function here EVERY weekend! Baby showers, Kaylie's party, Emily's party, Steven's party, Amanda's 21st party... then my weekend with just my girlfriends! ITs been BUSY! But so much fun.
Kaylie finished Kindergarten- Steven and I attended her ceremony and I was bawling. Her sweet teacher, who was absolutely wonderful, made this video of the kids throughout the year and of course the music was so sappy. So I cried. And ahem, Steven did too. :) HArd to believe my Kaylie Grace, my wild independent beautiful girl is going to 1st grade. She did great in school this year, her reading is going very well and she made alot of good friends.
Emily finished 3rd grade- CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? 3rd grade? And she's 9!! WHAT? Where in the world did that little girl I met so long ago disappear to? She is the sweet mothering one of the bunch. She looks out for her brother and sister everywhere we go. You should see her in action with Travis- she's very good with him and he just adores her.
Travis is almost 8 months old. My sweet baby boy. He is such a good baby. He now sleeps through the night, he weighs 27 pounds, has 2 teeth on the bottom and is getting 4 on the top. He is a HOSS! But a sweet boy- a mama's boy. He can say mama, dada and bababababa (whatever that is). His eyes are BROWN!!! YIPPPEE!!! One that finally looks like me. He actually looks like my Dad, who I think is very handsome so I'm just very happy!
Summer is in full swing- Kaylie did a theater camp at Fort Bend Theater, playing the maid Sophie in Annie. I think she found her calling! She absolutely loved it! We were so proud of her! Emily will be here all of July and we are super excited- they will be going to Sea Camp in Galveston which is put on by TEXAS A&M and then Kids College as well! fun packed summer!
Thats about all I can think of right now. Pics are in the next post...

1 comments:

Allie said...

You have been so busy!! Sounds like life is great! can't believe Travis is 8 months! WOW. Miss you- hope to see you soon...