I know, what in the world is wrong with you Jen? You used to update your blog all the time! Well... plain and simple answer (2 actually)... I have no time it seems and the time I do have, I am usually posting to Facebook. I know- lame answer but at least I'm being truthful.
Here are some updates on the family:
Emily is doing great in 4th grade and she just joined the choir. She's getting TALL- relative to me- and she's such a sweet girl when she is here at the house.
Kaylie is our little diva- she lovesssss to read- she has improved her reading level 2 levels since the end of kindergarten! She plays school everyday, both before school and after school. She is also doing a theater class every Saturday at Main Street Theater and LOVING it! She's in 1st grade and loves her new teacher! She is definitely the entertainment in our house.
Travis is now 11 months old. Hard to believe my baby is almost a year. The time has gone by way too fast and I feel like I've missed out on alot with him. He recently started school and by the end of the first week, he had a fever and turns out he had double ear infections. He's been walking since he was about 9 1/2 months and he LOVEEEESSSS Kaylie. He looks for her every morning when I get him out of his bed and he just laughs and laughs at her. He's such a good spirited baby.
Steven and I are just cranking along. Work and fun with the kiddos. We went to NYC in September and got to spend some time just the two of us (and with some good friends too) it was a great trip.
I'm busy now planning Travis's 1st birthday party and trying to figure out a way that I can spend more time with my kids. We'll see where that takes me.
Here are some pics of the kiddos lately... and I'll try to be better about updates!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Busy Busy Busy!!!
Posted by Jennifer at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment