One year ago tonight, I was having major anxiety. I was wondering. Waiting. Excited. Nervous. Scared. Emotional. Miserable. Hungry. Miserable. HUGE. Hungry. Couldn't sleep. Did I mention HUNGRY, HUGE and miserable?
I was one night away from meeting my precious baby boy Travis. I can still remember all of the feelings and emotions I had this exact night, one year ago. It was such a long and emotional road for us to get to that point and I remember just feeling so RELIEVED that we were finally there.
I can't believe that Travis has been here for a year! I can't believe how much he has changed our family and just completed it.
He has this infectious smile... I look at him and he makes this silly chuckle and smiles the most adorable smile and I just melt. You can't help but just smile back.
He is a mover and a shaker! The child started walking at 9 1/2 months and he's been moving ever since. He loves to dance. He loves to listen to music and some songs, that Steven plays for him over and over, he hums along.
He loves to do TOUCHDOWN and raise his hands. He adores his sisters and follows them around wherever they go. He loves to give hugs and sugars. So very loveable.
Travis Cade, my sweet little man that I just adore- mommy loves you more than you will ever comprehend. I will always be proud of you, I will always support you and you will ALWAYS be my baby.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Happy Birthday Travis Cade
Posted by Jennifer at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment