My big girl has turned 4 today... can you believe that? 4 years ago today, I was in so much pain and hadn't slept in a month and I was GIGANTIC!!! But at the same time, I was anxiously awaiting meeting my baby girl for the first time... and I couldn't have anticipated how much she would change my life. She stole my heart the moment I layed eyes on her. The last 4 years have gone by so fast and I've loved every minute of it. She's my little miracle and I don't think I could ever love something or someone as much as I do my Kaylie Grace Fiedler Big Girl (thats what she tells people her name is).
Happy Birthday Baby! I love you sooooo much- and I can't wait to watch you grow up each year to come.
Here are some pics over the past year.




Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Happy Birthday to my Kaylie Grace
Posted by Jennifer at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment