I'm totally biting off a blog I saw- on 10 of my most favorite things... and here we go....
1) Watching Kaylie sleep and how she puckers her lips on and off
2) Getting my toes did when I have a chance
3) Spending time with all of my girlfriends that I've known for so long and watching their families grow, their bellies grow...
4) Watching anything reality tv
5) Kaylie and Emily singing to all of these songs I had no idea they knew
6) Spending time in New Braunfels/Gruene/Canyon Lake with mi familia
7) When I get on the scale it and it shows I've lost weight- WOOHOO!
8) When I go in the mornings to wake up Steven and Kaylie after he's had to go get in her bed from her hollering from him- I love to watch them snuggled up and sleeping
9) A good strawberry margarita
10) Capturing a great memory on camera or video- I'm ADDICTED to pictures.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
These are a few of my favorite things...
Posted by Jennifer at 6:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment