CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby Bug...

I've got the baby bug really bad... I keep looking back at pics of Kaylie from when she was a baby and I just can't get over the fact that my little baby is 4 yrs old. So I decided to post some pics of the girls from the past couple of years. Its still sometimes hard to believe that I'm a grown up and a mother to two beautiful girls, a wife, etc. etc. Maybe its because I'm turning 30 this year (YUCK) and Steven turns 30 in a little over a week? I know, poor us, we should be excited to be getting out of our 20s... ANYWAYS- I got off on a tangent- I'm ready for that next little sweetie...


In the hospital shortly after Kaylie Grace was born. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen before...
Now this is true to Kaylie character... we took the girls to a pumpkin patch in Fall 2005 and Kaylie whined the entire time while Emily was sweet as can be!

This was taken at Kaylie's 2nd birthday party in our backyard- we had a petting zoo and Kaylie was not all that excited about these strange animals being at our house.

0 comments: