CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Countdown is on...

For the past few years, I've been teasing EVERYONE as they hit their 30 mark... poor Maura has been teased for the past couple of years about how she has to be careful when she does anything because she's an old woman (she really is- she's a few yrs past 30 now)! I have opened my mouth and talked trash everytime someone turns 30... and now my countdown is on. I, Jennifer Fiedler, will have to complete that long road from 29 to 30 this weekend... so go ahead and get your jabs ready... I can take it. I know Maura especially will have a few for me.

Unlike alot of people, including my husband, I'm actually looking forward to my 30s... my 20s blessed me with my soul mate, my beautiful miracle of a daughter Kaylie and my beloved Emily, a great career... its been a good decade for me. So bring it on... I'm ready!

3 comments:

Sarah and Rob said...

You have lived your 20's with grace, dignity, and style. I know you will continue that into your 30's and beyond. Happy Birthday Jenny!!!
xoxo
Sarah

Ashley said...

Awwww, girl! The 30's are goooooooood! I'm 32 and I love it. I guess. ha !

Happy Birthday to you. Hope you are doing something fun!

:)

chrissy said...

Hope you have a great bday! I'll be joining you soon :-(