CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sydney Anne is here!!!

My best friend Leslie just had her baby last night and she is BEAUTIFUL! She was born 8/13 at 6:23pm, 7 lbs, 6 ounces, 18 1/2 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair and the cutest little lips and nose. I'm in heaven all over again... seeing Sydney reminded me so much of my delivery of Kaylie and Sydney's features remind me of Kaylie too! Hopefully they will share a bond like Leslie and I have over the last 23 years! Can you believe that? 23 years we have known each other. I am thrilled for her and Kyle and their new bundle of joy. Congrats to Lelie (as I call her) and Kyle (Who by the way is a whiz at this Dad job). They are going to be such wonderful parents.
Here is a picture!




0 comments: