Kaylie had her first soccer game with Eclipse Soccer League this past Saturday. Lets just say Kaylie was very much acting like a female- she cried about 90% of the time because "that boy took da ball from me"... she had to go on the field holding the coaches hand and if that ball dared to go anywhere but straight to her foot, the tears started. And I'm talking all out crying where she couldn't talk at all. It was quite amusing... here are a few pics of her from the game. Here is a small video of her kicking and then crying shortly thereafter- its her ball- why are these kids taking it from her??? :)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Soccer Time again...
Posted by Jennifer at 7:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my, I'm lauging so hard right now. E thinks she wants to play, but I bet she would be the same way. Too funny!
Oh my gosh - so funny. I'm about to start coaching my nephews 4-year-old team...I bet we have some of the same issues. Too funny!!
that is so cute! hahaha! She is the princess...why are they taking the ball away from her?! :)
Post a Comment