My parents were able to go to Galveston today to check out their house- they were expecting the worst and were shocked to see that nothing was wrong with their house (aside from landscaping and stuff like that). In fact, their power came on while they were there! Not a window crack, missing shingle, etc. Even their AC's are both working! It seriously is a miracle... they had not gone to check out their other places down there but it looks like their main abode was saved, thank God!
The above is a picture of the house when they first bought it- it really is a neat house and it survived the storm of 1900 as well as Carla and NOW IKE!
We are possibly going on Sat to help them out down there- I will post pics when I get them!





1 comments:
I am so excited for them that the house is ok! What a beautiful home. Is this where they live? or their rental property?
Post a Comment