Steven and I met a little over 6 years ago. I just realized today when I was looking at my calendar. I wanted to give him a little shout out... because he deserves it with all thats going on in our lives. :)
Thank you for the past 6 years of my life- you've been so good to me and so good to BOTH of the girls- don't let anyone tell you different. I don't know where my life would be if you weren't in it and I thank God everyday for you.
You've been a wonderful father, a great partner in crime for me, and a devoted person to all that you surround yourself with. The girls and I are all lucky to have you in our lives.
I love you hon- you mean the world to me. :):)
Ok- enough mushy talk. I just had to let him know how much I appreciate him and all that he does for our family. He needs to hear it every once in a while.
Monday, November 3, 2008
6 years and counting...
Posted by Jennifer at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
AWE!!!!!!!! That is so sweet! I love you guys sooooo much!!!!!!!
Amen! Steven is the best!
Stacy
Post a Comment