I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving... I hope all of you know how important of a role you all play in my life.
Here's my top 10 things to be thankful for this year:
1) I have a wonderful husband who has been my rock. I am blessed to be in a marriage where we have mutual respect for each other, we honestly care for and love each other, and we have the best intentions when it comes to our children and our future.
2)Kaylie Grace- my everything... she has this way about her that when I'm down and out, she picks up on it and can make me feel like nothing else matters. I love my baby more than anything, and I wake up everyday loving her more than the day before. I never thought my heart could love like that.
3) Emily Camille- Although I didn't give birth to her, I've loved her from the moment I met her. She is this amazing little girl that deserves the best and she deserves happiness. I have this special place in my heart for her that no one will ever be able to understand. I hope she will grow up to know that her daddy and JenJen do love her more than anything.
3) I have wonderful parents and siblings who support me 100% and who have done so much for me (Dad, you're my man- couldn't have gotten where I am today without your encouragement, love, and unconditional support).
4) I have a mother and father-in-law that I can always count on for anything at anytime. Kaylie and Emily are lucky to have such doting grandparents and an aunt who adores them as much as Amanda.
5) My best friends- Leslie and Maura... life wouldn't be the same without you guys to share everything with. I love you gals more than you know...
6) All my girls- Sarah R, Erica, Stacy, Mel, Suzanne, Sarah C, Kandace, Katie, Jill, Sandra, Missi, Goza, Ashley, Steph M, Allie, Amy A... I love all of you and I'm incredibly blessed to have such great girls by my side.
7) My job at Suez and everyone I work with... I enjoy going to work because of the group I get to work with! You can't have a better group than what I've got.
8) I have a beautiful home that is safe and secure, we have food on our table, and we are more fortunate than alot of people in this world.
9) I am SOOOO thankful that 2008 is almost over. This year hasn't been the most memorable for me and I'm looking forward to what 2009 has in store for us. Bring it on!
10) I am thankful that God has given me all of the above and more to be thankful for. I am blessed.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone. Love to all!!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Many Thanks
Posted by Jennifer at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey! Saw your blog on Suzanne's blog list and wanted to say hi. Your girls are adorable! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Sarah (Sutton) Moss
Thanks so much for including me on your list to be thankful for! You are definitely a blessing to me in my life. You keep me laughing and I always enjoy the time we get to spend together! Allie
Post a Comment