



My sweet baby boy is 12 weeks old today! I can't believe it! Its been a wonderful 12 weeks- we are a little sleep deprived at times but life is good. Its so much fun with a little baby around- we all enjoy him so much!
Here are some stats:
Little Nugget is HUGE- he is already into 6-12 month clothing. I haven't tried weighing him in a while, but he's a CHUNK! He has chunky legs, no neck and the fattest cheeks and lips. I just love the fatness!
He has rolled over- just once! But he's done it! Lisa saw him do it and called me immediately. He's been almost rolling over for the past month! So it was only a matter of time.
He still has terrible reflux- the prevacid seems to help somewhat but he still spits up a ton and has a daily crying spell at 5:30pm every day. Poor guy.
He smiles ALL of the time- and coo's and talks a ton. He's very mellow- likes to stare and take it all in.
He chuckled the other day for me- it made my heart melt! So freakin cute!
He SNORES... he got from his daddy!
He sleeps anywhere from 5 1/2-7 hours a night. And he sleeps with one arm over his head and holds his hair in his hand (I wonder who he got that from- STEVEN and KAYLIE).
I feel so incredibly blessed. My kids are awesome! Here are some pics of him from the last week!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Happy 12 week Birthday Travis!
Posted by Jennifer at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment