Well, I'm excited to announce that I've taken on a project... I've signed on to be a Direct Sales Rep for My Vintage Baby, an upscale children and womens clothing line. The clothes are just too cute- and totally my style- so I decided that it would be fun to do on the side!
My website will be up and running soon- so keep checking back- the link will be:
www.myvintagebaby.com/jenniferfiedler
There are 2 ways that you can order:
1) Host a trunk show in the comfort of your own home! You can invite friends over, look over the catalogs, see the sample line and have some girlie time! Each hostess earns rewards towards free clothes!!
2) Order online... the website is available all year long!
Feel free to pass around to friends- I'd appreciate it!
There will be 2 trunk show time frames- spring and fall! So if you are interested, give me a call and we'll set you up! You can email me at jennifer.fiedler@myvintagebaby.com or call 281.787.9464.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
My Vintage Baby...
Posted by Jennifer at 5:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment