CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Polar Express Train





We took the kids this past weekend to ride the Polar Express Train in Palestine. Let me just start off by saying that Steven was SUPER excited to drive 3+ hours to ride a train- I forgot to tell him when we started the trip that the train ride would only last about 30 minutes... oops!
It took us about 4 hours, 15 minutes to get there. We had 2 potty stops before we got out of Houston! It was crazy!
The actual train ride was cute- the kids enjoyed it. Travis had a cold from Thanksgiving weekend and he was still feeling crummy from it so he was a bit under the weather and not his usual happy self. But overall, it was fun.
Would we go again? No, I don't think we will do it again. But we can say we've ridden the Polar Express Train right? Here are pics!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

That is too funny! I need to look at the one out here, it sounds fun!

Simpsons said...

I told Brian this story and he said he would've told me to go you know where if I had suggested this...so no polar express train pics for us I guess. LOL