CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Little Performer

So most of you know that my child is an entertainer... I am so curious to know what she will be when she grows up- I would almost bet she would be doing something that either entertains or she is constantly surrounded by people. She will definitely not be an accountant- I won't let her!!

We heard a song on the radio not too long ago and Kaylie loved it so we downloaded it on ITunes and I put it on my phone. She asks to listen to it all the time so I thought I would get a clip of her singing it. The soung is So What by Pink... its a catchy song! Its so cute because she has changed some of the words (instead of rock moves she says rock boots). Check this out- she cracks me up. I love this kid. :)

Check out the attached link (blogger wouldn't let me post it- I guess its too big):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46YkOkWsr3U

1 comments:

Sarah and Rob said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!