CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!

Steven was dying to take us to a play so we finally gave in and said yes (I'm totally being sarcastic here). We took Kaylie to the Fort Bend Theatre Saturday night and had a great time. When we first pulled up, Steven and I looked at each other like what in the world is this place? It looked like a total hole in the wall. But by the end of the show, we were very impressed. Kaylie thoroughly enjoyed it. Her favorite character was Sally and at the end of the show, she got to meet her and take a picture with her. She then preceeded to talk about her the entire way home and first thing this morning when she woke up at 5:45. So cute! I highly recommend taking your kiddos to this place- we had a great time (steven included, he really liked it)! Here are some pics and a video I took of Kaylie during intermission (she's so shy).

Kaylie with the character Schroeder.

This is Kaylie with Sally, her favorite. She told me she wanted to wear
her dress and lipstick and she loved her hair!! Ha! This girl was so
sweet to her, Kaylie would have talked her ear off if we would have let
her.


This video was taken during the intermission. She wanted to go onstage so badly... so once they started playing music, she got up and danced. It was so funny! Not shy at all! At the end of she show, she went onstage and touched all of the props, very curious!

1 comments:

Kandace said...

Oh my goodness...this video is PRECIOUS! What a ham!...I'm still cracking up. What a blessing it is to be able to capture every priceless, precious moment!