CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Family Update...

Well its been a long time since I updated on whats been going on with the Fiedlers... here is the rundown on the last few weeks/month:

* We decided to move Kaylie to the Primrose school in our neighborhood (she is currently at a Primrose but the one in our hood)- this was a very hard decision for us to make (mainly me) because Kaylie has been going to our current Primrose for almost 4 years. We love love love her school- to put things in perspective, Kaylie was saying the pledge of allegiance by the time she was 2! We are about 7 months or so from Kaylie starting Kindergarten and we would have to move her anyways since her school is no where near our neighborhood. I made the commitment to move her by March 1st... same uniforms, same curriculum, different location. Kaylie will do TOTALLY fine at the new school -its me that I'm worried about. I FEAR CHANGE!!! And its getting worse as I get older! But The HUGE plus about her move is that I will save approx an hour in drive time a DAY!

* Emily started going to cheerleading/gymnastics every Wednesday in the Woodlands back in November. Steven drives out there every Wednesday after work, picks her up from her house and takes her to gym and then to eat and study. He loves this one on one time with Emily and they have so much fun together! In case any of you are wondering, the Woodlands is a little over an hour from our house... quite the treck but of course worth it to see her. Miss Emily always picks Taco Bell as the place to eat (definitely related to Steven... :))

* Kaylie started taking dance classes at Robins Dance School, a school close to our neighborhood. She is one of the oldest kids in the class and last week- several of the moms were telling me that Kaylie is totally cut out to be a dancer... she follows every step and really listens well to the teacher! She will have her recital in May so thats something to look forward to.

* Steven and I have just been hanging out, trying to get our house set up the way we want it with furniture, decor and all of that. We are huge bums these days- I think New Orleans really put us in a funk for the month!!! We're getting old!

* We've all been staying busy with school, work, birthday parties galore, the usual fun times around here. Kaylie's birthday is coming up (CAN YOU BELIEVE MY BABY WILL BE 5) so I'm already starting to think of ideas for that event!

Thats it for now... hope everyone is doing well, having a good 2009... keep checking in on us!

0 comments: