CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Crack Won't Hurt...

Anyone who knows my daughter Kaylie, knows that she is EVERYTHING girlie... she loves purses, shoes, accessories, you name it. She definitely did not get this from me. I think she actually has more shoes than me! I don't think- I know...
Anyways- getting back on track- after we ate dinner, she went to get her night clothes and lay them out, which she did on the kitchen floor. While she was laying out her night clothes, I looked over and noticed this...


It CRACKED me up!! HAHAHA! She's gonna kill me when she is older and can look back on this but I had to do it. My poor baby has no booty and is skinny as a rail (which she didn't get either of these traits from me either).
Enjoy your evening!

2 comments:

Sarah and Rob said...

HAHA! She is going to die when she sees this!

chrissy said...

Classy! I love it!