CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Anniversay Steven

Well, this Thursday is mine and Steven's anniversary. For those that have been around since then, you know that we had 2 weddings... the first being on June 13, 2004.
The second, the OFFICIAL wedding, was May 21, 2005. So we celebrate the year of the first with the date of the 2nd.. I know, I know- confusing.
So its been 5 wonderful years of being married- I've enjoyed every minute of it (well almost every minute- :) - haha! He would agree I'm sure).
Thank you Steven for standing by me and all my crazy ideas and antics, for putting up with my mood swings, my good days and my bad days. You've been my life line and I couldn't have done anything without you by my side.
I also couldn't have asked for a better father of my children. You are such the doting daddy to your girls- I'm so excited to see you hold our new baby. :) I fall in love with you all over again when I think about how I felt about you after Kaylie was born.
Ok- enough mushy... :)
Here's to another 50, 60, 70 years together!
I love you honey.

On our honeymoon- we look so young and tan! And I'm skinny!

Steven stuffing his face...
I look good huh? Had to throw that in there- my motivation for after I have the baby!!!

Leaving the wedding- we had such a great time celebrating with our friends and family!

1 comments:

Allie said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! Anniversaries are fun! You looked so pretty. I was so sad to miss the big wedding! (we were in Europe remember?)