CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Little Prayer Warrior

Ever since Kaylie was a baby, I have said prayers with her every night. I would say Now I Lay Me and Our Father every single night, even when she was already asleep and even when she was a tiny baby. I grew up with my dad doing that with me every night and I will always remember that. So I wanted to do the same with her.
About 2 years ago or so, I was saying the prayers to her and she started saying them with me! I was amazed that after all that time, she knew the words! And thats alot to remember for a little kid! And her version of the words was always so adorable.
So now its part of our bedtime routine- either Steven or I will say her prayers with her every night.
Within the last 2 months, she has started saying one on her own- they are the sweetest things ever. I decided to get the camera out tonight to see what I could catch on video- here it goes... so sweet. I love this kid. :)

0 comments: