On Sunday, Leslie and Kyle threw a little shindig for some friends. I am sad to say that it has been WAY too long since I had seen Sydney... the Valentines have been sick on and off for several months (knock on wood that they are all healthy now) and then I was kind of out of commission for a while with my first trimester so too much time has gone by!
It was great to see Sydney and go swimming- Kaylie had a blast, we had a good time too! Sydney is too stinkin cute- she has the chunkiest little legs and the sweetest curls on her head! And she was all smiles... I was very happy I got to spend some time with her. Kaylie was not too excited that I held another baby or if I wasn't playing with her- this should be really interesting to see how she acts with "her baby".
Kaylie also embarassed mommy a little bit by asking some friends Jeremy and Jennifer there if they were married-and if they were, would they kiss... and then she kept commenting on their baby Jude's "boobies" (Jude is 3 months old and was getting into the pool). It was a little embarassing!
We had a good time though- thanks for the invite Les and Kyle!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Memorial Day Party at the Valentines
Posted by Jennifer at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Aw, cute!! :) :)
Post a Comment