CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hyatt Lost Pines

We just got home from a great little weekend getaway to the Hyatt Lost Pines in Bastrop. We had a fantastic trip- very relaxing, beautiful resort, tons to do for kiddos, just all together great weekend vacation! The girls had a blast! They have a lazy river that goes all over the resort, a waterslide for the kiddos (Steven and I both actually went down the slide- I think Travis liked it too). I highly recommend this place, especially for families! Aside from the occasional spells of needing to rest for my big prego self, it was a wonderful little vacation. Seeing the girls expressions everytime they got to do something new was awesome!
Here are a few pics I took with my pocket camera- I have more on my nice camera but haven't downloaded them yet.

Kaylie flying down the slide...

Sweet Emily on the slide... 1 of the 100 times she rode it!

Daddy chillin with his ladies...


The girls got to play tug of war... they were cracking up! It was too cute!



Daddy and the girls on the splash pad!

0 comments: