CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Diving Diva

Kaylie has been going swimming with Steven all summer- I have unfortunately had to sit out for the most part because of the heat... this pregnancy hasn't been too easy if I'm outside in this terrible hot mess! But Steven told me I needed to come to the pool so I can see Kaylie swim... much to my surprise, she can jump off the diving board too! My baby is growing up, and it makes me so sad that I've missed watching this all summer long. She loves the water and has gotten so confident in her swimming abilities!
Here are some pics and a video of our day at the pool!
Airborn!!!

Look how freakin cute she is- in her little bikini... :) I love this kid. Notice her accessories that she had to wear to the pool- Miss Thang is all girl...



1 comments:

Allie said...

CUTE CUTE!! Love her suit too! What a cutie pie.