On Saturday morning, we decided to get the crib set up (I decided, Steven followed instructions because he knew I would nag him all day until it was finished- good obedient hubby!) :)
He had quite the helper though- I must say, it took less than an hour for him to finish the crib- I was super impressed.. Either he's getting good at this for the 3rd child or Kaylie bossing him around helped him get the job done. Either way, the crib looks awesome and it matches Kaylie's armoire almost perfectly. The room is still a mess- but wanted to post pics of our little activity. I love the new crib, his room will be just perfect when we get it all finished!
*For some reason, I posted the pics in the opposite order so you're getting the finished product first. Sorry- I'm pooped out! Love love love it!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Who's the Boss?
Posted by Jennifer at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment