Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving... I know we sure did. I must say, this has been a great last couple of weeks for me and my family- and I feel so incredibly blessed this time of year. We have a beautiful healthy son Travis that we prayed and waited for so long, he is just perfect in every way. We have 2 beautiful daughters- Kaylie and Emily- who continue to make us laugh and love like we never thought we could... we have amazing family who have been such a huge help to us over the last few weeks (I must say, a HUGE thank you to my mother in law Lisa who has helped me out more than she knows- and my mom for all that she has done as well). We have amazing friends, friendships with people that we can't imagine not having them to share everything with.
So we are thankful for all of that and more! We are thankful for all of YOU!
God Bless you and your sweet families.
Friday, November 27, 2009
So Thankful
Posted by Jennifer at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment