CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 more days!

I cannot believe that its finally here... I've been waiting all this time for this very special day and its almost here. It hasn't quite hit me yet that I'm having a baby- I know, that doesn't make sense when I've got this huge stomach, heartburn that could really kill someone, I go to the restroom every hour, and more ailments I don't need to share at this point! Its just hard to believe that I'm finally going to have that baby in my arms I've been wanting and waiting for over the past 2 years!
C section is scheduled for Thursday at 1pm... please keep Travis and myself in your prayers that everything goes smoothly, that we are both healthy and happy. Also pray for my wonderful Dr. Schroeder and her staff as she performs my surgery and they care for both Travis and myself.
Thats all for now folks... next time you hear from me, I'll be posting about my precious baby boy. I just can't wait to hold him and kiss him and tell him how I've been waiting to meet him my whole life. :)

0 comments: