Travis is 4 months old today! Can't believe he's only been here 4 months, feels like I've been his mom forever. I have such a strong connection with this baby- he is a big sweetheart. :)
Some stats on the Big Boy:
* He doesn't sleep longer than 4 hours again. Not sure what is going on but the kid wakes up every night at 1am, 3-4am. Its so hard to get up but I just can't do the crying it out thing. I hear him crying and it sets me in a panic... I just can't take it.
* The kid still has terrible reflux. He lives in a bib... and he lives in just sleepers because he spits up after every meal. We've cut back the amount of formula he gets at each feeding but he's still spitting up.
* I got to see him roll over! Lisa has been telling me that he does it- but I had not seen him do it. Last night, I got out the camera when he was doing tummy time and he inched his butt in the air and then ended up rolling over... of course when he did it, I got all excited that I caught it on camera! Poor baby puked right after he did it too.
* My baby is a BIG boy... I put him on the scale and it showed that he weighed right under 19 pounds! And that was 2 weeks ago! I don't get it- he spits up constantly but he's still HUGE!
* He is wearing 6-12 month clothing. I've gone through so many clothes already since he is growing so fast! we skipped right over newborn and most 0-3 month stuff.
* He sleeps with both hands over his head holding his hair- which is falling out and growing in blonde. Can you believe it- another blondie?? :)
* Not sure of his eye color yet- sometimes it looks green, sometimes a little blue and sometimes brown. I'm anxious to see if I'll have a brown eyed boy like I dreamt when I was pregnant.
We go to the pediatrician on the 8th- anxious to see where he's at with his stats.
Happy 4 months T Man... Mommy loves her big boy!! :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Travis- 4 months old!
Posted by Jennifer at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment