CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

5 months!!

Travis has hit the 5 month mark! Can you believe it? I cannot! It seems like just yesterday I was walking (or waddling) into the hospital to deliver my sweet boy. It has been an amazing 5 months for us! He has started sleeping a little better at night, which has helped out TREMENDOUSLY!!! I finally feel like a human again.
Here are some new things Travis is doing:
* He weighs approx. 20 pounds.
* Still has his terrible reflux- throws up all of the time. He lives in a bib!
* He LOVES to eat... we've started him on cereal and all of the 1st foods- he loves carrots, apples, bananas, pears. He does NOT like butternut squash so far!
* He tries to wave when you say bye bye and wave to him.
* If you put your lips together and blow, he will attempt to do the same thing.
* He sits up pretty good on his own- and loves to play with anything that makes noise!
* He LOVES his sisters... he loves to snuggle up with them.
* He is by far the calmest out of the 3 kiddos. I don't know if I should knock on wood or what but he is much calmer than Kaylie ever was!
* He has cut his first tooth on the bottom!!! He is drooling like crazy!
We are just so in love with this sweet boy- and thank God every day and night for bringing him to us. Just like with the girls, I don't know what life was like before he was here. I feel like he's been a part of my life forever. I love you sweet Boy- and I'm looking forward to watching you grow. Here are some pics!





0 comments: