CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mr. Owen Daniel Valentine

Mr. Owen has made his debut!!! He was born last Friday- he decided that he wanted to come a few days before Leslie's due date and her water broke at 2am! She texted me at 2am and we chatted and then I couldn't go to sleep! I made it up there first thing in the morning before they did her c- section so got to hang out and take a ton of pictures for them! He weighed 8 lbs, 11 ounces... full head of dark hair! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Here are a few pics of him. Oh and my name according to Sydney is Gigi (LOVE IT) so I guess I will be Gigi to the Valentine kids. Congrats to Leslie, Kyle and big sister Sydney! We are so excited to have him and can't wait for him to meet the Fiedler kiddos!


3 comments:

Simpsons said...

What a GORGEOUS baby!

Ben and Abby said...

AWWW love that you posted this!! :)

Mrs. P said...

what a cutie pie!