CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with the Fiedlers

On Christmas Eve, Steven's parents, sister Amanda and her boyfriend Parker came over. We had a wonderful afternoon eating a late lunch (that I cooked all by myself and it all tasted AWESOME I must say), playing games and opening presents. Every present that Kaylie opened, she would scream and say, this is EXACTLY what I wanted... even though most of the gifts were still boxed up and she couldn't tell what they were. It was priceless.
I also must mention that my sweet hubby really surprised me this year. We were not exchanging gifts this year- we had already decided it because we wanted to spend on the girls- but he went and got me a new Sony Camcorder!!!! It is such a neat camcorder- no DVDs or disks or memory stick required! The camera stores up to 14 hours on it and you can download to your computer to burn to a DVD! Did I mention its all touchscreen too? So sweet- I was very pleasantly surprised! Thanks hon. :) Steven's parents got me opening it on video- I'll have to upload it on here when I can. It was priceless- I didn't believe that it was really a camcorder, I thought he had just used a box or something.
Here are a few pics of the afternoon.

Kaylie got a HSM3 hat... she put it on and it was cracking us up the faces she was making!

I got Steven this vintage Oilers tshirt that he was wanting... I know- I suck! I really didn't think we were exchanging gifts!

Emily and Steven hanging out


Kaylie got an apron, hat, oven mits etc.... it was adorable on her!

1 comments:

Sarah and Rob said...

It looks like you had a fantastic Christmas Jenny! Steven is so thoughtful and sweet! I can't wait to see more videos of Kaylie singing and and acting adorable as ever!

Sarah