On Wednesday night, we went over to my brother's beautiful house to celebrate the holidays with my side of the family. As most of you know, my parents have been divorced since I was 6 yrs old... and this was the first Christmas in MANY years that I was able to celebrate with both my mom, dad, step mom, grandmother and both of my brothers at the same time- not to mention all of the kiddos, my hubby, sister in laws... I think you get the picture. I loved that we could all be together at the same time, it meant alot to me. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins JT and Savannah, we ate a great meal and opened a TON of gifts! Here are some pics from the festivities... All of the kiddos- Kaylie, Savannah, Emily and JT
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas with the Wights and Schaketts...
Posted by Jennifer at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment