CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let It Snow!!!

Well, Houston had a wild day in weather yesterday- it snowed! I saw flurries when I was leaving work and by the time I got home, it was bigger snowflakes. Kaylie was staying the night with Lisa so I called them to let them know- Kaylie got to see alot of snow out there so I'm glad she was there (we didn't have any that stuck to the ground). Here are some pics Lisa took of Kaylie playing in it!

Kaylie the morning after (bedhead)- Lisa said she wanted to go out and play in
the snow at 6am!!

The snowman!

Kaylie and Aunt Amanda


My little snow angel!

1 comments:

The Box Office said...

Ok so you had WAY more snow than we did....we just got a bunch of piddly flakes!! That looks like fun, Braden would have enjoyed that!