I just saw on the news that Kim Trenor was found guilty of capital murder of her precious child, Riley (Baby Grace). I haven't been able to get this story out of my head for the past 2 years and I was relieved when I heard the guilty verdict (I actually threw my arms in the air and did a YES!!!!!!!! really loud). Any mother who could do that to her own flesh and blood, all the while her poor helpless child is telling her she loves her as she is dying at the hands of her mother, deserves worse than a guilty verdict. But I'll take it. With all the stories I've been reading about through my blog-stalking, it just amazes me that people like this are procreating- it all goes back to my theory that you should have a license to have a child. You have to have a license to fish, to hunt, to drive- why not a FREAKING license to be a good parent?
Ok, off my soap box.
GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!!! WOOHOO!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Can I get an AMEN
Posted by Jennifer at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment