I took Friday off to spend some time with Kaylie Bug... and to be able to go to her Valentines Party at school. I bought Kaylie (and Emily too) these adorable outfits from Latte Tots! They are so damn cute... its a Valentine/Rodeo outfit for the girls.
Kaylie and I headed up to Primrose for the party- she walked in and thought she owned the class with her mom being there with her. She kept telling everyone, you need to take your seat, my mommy and I are busy getting ready for the party, It was hilarious! Everyone in the class got up to come and check out her new outfit and talk to her and her mommy. We were a total disruption. To help get the kids back on track, I took over the reading duties from her teacher, it was alot of fun! The party was great- they ate, played, talked REALLY loud, ate some more, and then danced. I love watching Kaylie in her element with her friends, its hilarious to me to watch her in action.
Here are some pics from the festivities... How freaking cute is she?
Monday, February 16, 2009
Valentines Day at Primrose
Posted by Jennifer at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
SOOO cute!!! I am glad you were able to spend the day with her. That is so fun!
I could just eat her up. I love this little girl! And the outfits are even cuter on!!!!
Post a Comment