CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And Baby Makes... 5!

We are so excited to announce that we will be adding to our family... a sweet precious baby in early November. I am beyond excited... I never thought I would get that excited again after my first pregnancy but I am just as excited as I was with Kaylie.

I have to say though- Pregnancy does not come easy for all.. The past year has been extremely hard for us- we actually got pregnant in May 2008 with twins. We lost them to a miscarriage in late July- they never got a heartbeat. I was devastated but I knew that it was out of my hands and I just had to be patient. So we started trying after the first month that I could (nice patience right). We got pregnant in September (remember Hurricane Ike :)) and we saw the heartbeat and everything. I started spotting in late October and we miscarried that baby as well. I think I took that one even harder because we had seen the heartbeat the week before. Everyone around me was having a baby or talking about babies- I couldn't escape it. People were also constantly asking me when we were going to have another, which was also hard on me as well. I was in a big funk at the end of 2008 but with the support of my very special husband and my great family and friends, I started 2009 with an entirely new attitude about everything.

The point of my story is this- babies are life's biggest and most wonderful miracles... I feel extremely blessed that we are pregnant again. When I saw the baby today in the Ultrasound jumping around and moving, I burst into tears. It was such a great experience and I feel like I'm having my first baby all over again... so appreciate your little blessings... not everyone has babies as easy as the next.

I will never again ask someone when they are going to have a baby, when they are trying or if they will be trying for another unless its my closest of friends- you NEVER know someone's story.

But baby will make 5 for the Fiedlers... we are truly blessed.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YAYAYAYAY!!! I AM SO EXCITED for you guys!!!! I hope you are feeling okay and I'm SO thrilled for y'all. :) I'll keep up through the blog and Leslie! :)

Love ya - and Congratulations!!!! :)

Jim and Shannon said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Such good news...will you find out what you are having?

Jennifer said...

I don't want to find out but Steven does- I think so he can be prepared if he finds out its another girl... :):)

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica Conway said...

Lovely post... you are right - you don't always know someone's story! We are all blessed and should give thanks every day! Great to see you today - we MUST do it more often. Take care of yourself! Get rest now! :)

Jennifer said...

Baby makes 5- Steven, Jen, Emily, Kaylie and Baby...

Jess said...

I would like to apologize for thinking that you were talking about the grandkids. Congrats anyways!!!!