5 years ago right now, I remember EXACTLY what I was doing- LAYING DOWN due to bedrest and I was in and out of early labor as they call it. I was completely miserable... Kaylie was a big baby already at this point and she wasn't due for another 4 weeks (May 17th was our due date).
I stayed up all night long, tossing and turning, I couldn't get comfortable and I was having contractions like crazy... Kaylie was ready to make her mark on the world.
I can't believe that was 5 years ago- it seriously feels like just yesterday that we made that treck to the hospital 5 years ago tomorrow morning to have our baby... our precious sweet Kaylie who captured my heart from the moment I found out about her. It amazes me that its possible to love someone that much and to love them more than the day before.
She is unbelievably funny, witty, full of life, never meets a stranger- is a great little conversationalist who you can have the most amazing little talk with.
I know she's only been here for 5 years, but I feel like I've known her my whole life- I have no recollection of what life was like before she got here.
Happy Birthday baby girl- my Kaylie Grace- I love you so very much- we are so proud of the beautiful person you are becoming. I am looking forward to many more years to come. :)
God truly blessed us with you Kaylie Bug- we are so grateful.
We love you so much! Mommy and Daddy
*the pictures for some reason won't post in the order i put them on here- so bear with the technical difficulty. :) Kaylie at 4
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Happy Birthday to Kaylie- April 23rd
Posted by Jennifer at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



-02.jpg)




1 comments:
How cute! She is so adorable, it is amazing how fast it all goes isn't it? Get ready because I swear it goes faster the second time.
Post a Comment