I know, I know- its been forever since I hast posted. I do have a good excuse- I got a new cool camera and I've taken alot of great pics... BUT- the software hasn't been downloaded onto our home computer because our HOME COMPUTER SUCKS! So I'm waiting to put the software on the computer until we either get it fixed or get a new one. I will post pics as soon as that problem is resolved.
We really haven't done anything exciting the last few weeks-
Kaylie started at her new Primrose at the beginning of May- so far so good. She makes friends so easily so the transition seems to be going well for her (and ME).
Kaylie has been playing T-ball out in our neighborhood... its so freaking cute. On our way to her first game, she asked if she was supposed to slide into home base like her Daddy does. I told her no, that it wasn't necessary.
Well her first time at bat, she ran the bases and when she got to home plate, sure as you know it- she "slid" into the base. Let me just say that her version of sliding was SOOOO funny- she stopped running, knelt down on one knee and placed herself on the base. She is the only girl on the team and loves being little miss bossy!
Other than that, we haven't done anything too exciting. Her birthday is in 3 weeks- hard to believe that my baby is going to be 5. I know everone says that- but I'm in serious shock as to how fast time has gone by. Makes me so sad sometimes.
I'll post more soon- and post some pics when I get the computer situation resolved.
Talk soon!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Anyone Still Out there????
Posted by Jennifer at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I was just thinking that it was time for her birthday again! 5 years old! Man!! Time sure does fly by. I love how she slides to the bases...very girly. ha!! I'd love to see a game.
Post a Comment