CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all of you! We had such a great weekend. We started the weekend with a program at Kaylie's school- she begged me to come so I took off early to go spend some time at her new school. They had a concert and a big Easter Egg hunt- it was great to see Kaylie in her new class getting along so well with all the other kids in her class.
Emily was here starting Thursday night and we've been on the go ever since. She had 2 sleepovers with her new friend Alexis, they had a blast playing together.
On Saturday, my Dad and Pam, Steven's parents and his sister Amanda came over- we all went to our church Riverpointe and had a great time! It was so nice for all of us to go together- it meant alot to me and Steven.
After church, we came back to our house and I made dinner for everyone (YES- I COOKED and it was YUM).
The girls hunted easter eggs and played non-stop- it was a great time!
Here are some pictures and a video of silly Kaylie with her latest little saying... enjoy!

Kaylie at her Easter Egg hunt at school

Kaylie leading the Simon Says at School- she's so bossy!
I walked into the playroom the other day and this is what I found watching TV- so funny!

Easter morning...

This is hilarious... we were just sitting down to eat Breakfast and this is what she said to us- in case its too fast, she is saying "WHATUP" and she's throwing 3 fingers in the air... we were cracking up!

1 comments:

Allie said...

Sounds like a fun Easter!!! I am impressed that you cooked!! We went to my parents' house and my mom cooked!:) Took the easy eay out!