Can you all believe that sweet Emily will be 8 this Sunday? I can still remember the first time I met her, what a sweet and beautiful little baby she was. She melted my heart from the moment I met her and I still love her like she is my own! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful step- daughter.
Emily's party is Saturday in the Woodlands... we are joining forces with her mom to throw her the best party ever! This will be our first conjoined party in our history! She's having a PJ party at Sweet and Sassy, complete with the limo ride. Should be a good time! I'll post pictures after her party...
Happy Birthday my Embo! We are so proud of you, you're such a sweetheart!
Enjoy your very special day. I love you so much!
Here are some pictures of her over the last few years! Her mom sent me most of these!!! :)
Friday, June 5, 2009
Emily is Turning 8!!!
Posted by Jennifer at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
She's beautiful! Happy Birthday Emily!!!
Post a Comment