CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cranky Cat

Well I think I've finally hit the point in this pregnancy that I CANNOT rest. I can't sit still at home, I spent half the weekend cleaning out drawers in the kitchen, our bathroom, Kaylie's room... it goes on and on. I can't sleep at night- I can only fall asleep sitting completely up now. Even though I'm exhausted, I get a tingly sensation down one side, or nausea sets in, or I'm having minor contractions. To top it off, everytime I turn over to the other side, I have to go to the bathroom. So I'm seriously going every hour pretty much... I'm almost zombie like at work most of the time- I'm losing my "mojo".
We went to the doctor last week and set my c-section date- its currently set for November 5th at Womens. This is strictly based on due date alone and might change because apparently, Travis is now 2 1/2 CM bigger than he should be at this point- at least thats what I'm measuring. We have an ultrasound scheduled for the 23rd so we'll know more as to how big he is and how everything is progressing.
His room looks so cute!!!! I am so proud of how its turning out- as soon as his wall letters come in, I'll post updated pictures. But I love it and its exactly what Steven and I wanted!
Please keep me in your prayers- pray that I can get some rest... I greatly need it. I'm still working a full day but I'm wearing out quick!
One note I'm really excited about.... Kaylie will stop going to before and after school care come next Friday (25th). I've adjusted my schedule so that I can start taking her to school everyday, which I'm super excited about- and then she will be going to our friend Tonja's house after school until we get pick her up. She is super excited and I'm thrilled not to pay for before and after school care for the next 3 months!!!
Stay Tuned- more fun stuff to come soon...

0 comments: