CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sneak Peek...

Steven and I spent several hours today putting stuff up in Travis's room (well I sat in there and gave "suggestions" as to where stuff should go). After much frustration over the curtain rod, and then hanging several of the wall prints, we have made some progress. I'm still waiting on his bookshelf and the wall letters to arrive before we can finish. We also think it needs a rug in there so thats another thing on our radar... but here is a sneak peek of what its shaping out to be.
We loved the bedding... I don't think these pics do it justice.





2 comments:

Brendel Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hey chickie - I need your address to send that pumpkin some goodies!

Allie said...

I love it!! It looks so great! I cannot wait to see it in person!