CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ultrasound Update

I had an ultrasound this morning so that we could see if Travis was really measuring as big as my doctor was thinking- sure enough, he is! I'm measuring a week and a half further along than where I should be (and don't forget- I did fertility medication so I know EXACTLY when we conceived :) ) so he is a BIG boy! We got to see some 3D pics and he has the same brow as Kaylie and me and he had big feet and nice long arms, legs and fingers!!! I cannot wait to meet my new little man. He is weighing in at right under 6 pounds already with 6 weeks to go... Dr. S said thank God I'm having a C section!!! I was also put on a modified work schedule- working 4 hours a day for a while to give my body a break. She told me to get some rest and relax as much as possible- I have no idea how to do that!
Anyways- here are some pics from the ultrasound.





1 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my! That is great news that you are getting to rest at home! TAKE ADVANTAGE and start saying no to people!! :) 6 more weeks? wow...it is going to be here so soon...I predict that he is not going to make it 6 more weeks though!