For those that dont know, I'm a HUGE blog stalker- my friends at work (Amy and Jill) and myself always find these blogs and share with each other. Last week, Amy found one that I had to post about because it REALLY tugged at my heart. Its about this young adorable couple, who had to go through something so amazing and yet so tragic at the same time. The wife had found out that she had cancer and then found out that she was pregnant. Its their story, so I won't try and retell it... but get ready to read with tissue in hand. I just wanted to lift them up in prayer, as they are going through something that I hope I never have to endure. Please check out their blog and please keep them on your prayer list.
http://www.bandssullivan.blogspot.com/
One more blog that I came across a while back- a young couple who had been trying to deal with fertility issues for a very long time. They found out they were pregnant with sextuplets and she ended up delivering them extremely early- this is a local family and they actually delivered at Womens Hospital, where I will be delivering. Such a sad but amazing story as well- please pray for their remaining 3 baby girls who are fighting for their lives...
www.stanseljourney.com
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Prayers Needed...
Posted by Jennifer at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment