CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update but not much to it...

I went in to the doctor this morning to get checked. Dr. S is out of town until tomorrow morning but another doctor in her practice saw me. Turns out that Travis is REALLY not ready to make an appearance, even though I've been having more and more contractions. Not dilated any further and he is still fairly high up there.
On a side note, the nurse didn't know me since I don't see that doctor regularly- she was going to check his heart rate and I lifted my shirt and she stopped dead in her tracks, looked at my belly and then at me- and said, "You're really just having one baby"? I cracked up because I had told Steven 2 nights ago that I thought there was more than 1 in there because it sticks sooo far out and then she said that. The funny thing is that I haven't gained any weight in 2 weeks but I can guarantee you that I've gotten bigger in my belly. Everything is hard to eat though because it gives me heartburn!
Anyways- Dr. S is back tomorrow so Travis listens well... if he comes after tomorrow, I'm ready!

0 comments: