Ok, I have to post a list of the top 5 things that annoy the CRAP out of me... because its just on my mind.
1) People who move to a suburb but must forget since they treat my street as if its the freaking southwest freeway. Don't move to the burbs if you like to speed!
2) People who belittle others because they themselves are unhappy in their own lives...
3) People who have children that SHOULD NOT be allowed to reproduce. I think you should have a license to have a child. SERIOUSLY!
4) People who take everything in life for granted... act like they are entitled to everything.
5) People who have more children but can't take care of the ones they have. That REALLY REALLY ticks me off.
Can you tell what kind of mood I'm in??? Sorry... I'm better now. ;)
Monday, June 2, 2008
1, 2, 3 BREATH Jen
Posted by Jennifer at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment